Does solving real problems and creating meaningful outcomes for humankind sound interesting to you? Keep reading about our Learning Solutions Director opportunity…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Amy Crawford, our Chief Operating Officer with an exceptional mind and deep passion for learning is looking for someone who wants to focus on leading the creation of outstanding digital-first learning experiences that achieve tangible, meaningful results for people and organisations.
Working with an exceptionally talented Product and Delivery team, this high-profile role is pivotal in the future success of AVADO’s proposition, and we need an inspiring relationship-builder whose as passionate about digital learning as we are.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To contribute to delivering our ambitions, you will use your effective stakeholder management skills, ability to drive content design and development, expertise in learning technologies, and strong, collaborative operational skills to:
- Clearly articulate concepts, proposals, the vision and story of our learning approach and methodology;
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key decision makers and influencers, whilst successfully balancing ongoing internal and external needs;
- Position our learning design and technology teams as a global centre of excellence, and inspiring our learning solutions team to create amazing, impactful learning experiences within agreed timescales and quality levels;
- Define the most suitable learning propositions and pedagogical approaches that ensure high levels of learner and customer engagement, with successful application of learning that has real impact in the workplace;
- Work with our product owner team to ensure the ongoing development and evolution of our products, including continuous iteration in response to global market needs, learner and client feedback;
- Effectively articulate concepts from early stage scoping through to detailed product design and successful delivery, that meet all stakeholder needs;
- Provide direction in terms of our approach to choosing and implementing learning tools and platforms, keeping up with the evolving world of learning best practices with excellence UI and UX embedded throughout the learner experience;
- Inform the technology development roadmap, working with the Product Director and other leaders to ensure products developed are commercially viable and meeting the needs of our customers and learners;
- Make sure the team is appropriately resourced to deliver our commitments, whilst developing, implementing and continuously improving our ways of working to optimise resource;
- Ensure that our products are scoped, developed and delivered in a way that supports margin objectives and product pipelining.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work.
You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- An inspiring and engaging leadership style with significant experience in building, managing an developing large and diverse learning-loving teams in an inclusive way
- The ability to collaborate with others and make challenging decisions that help us continuously improv and fulfil our ambition
- Demonstrable experience in using technology to provide remarkable digital learning.
- Significant experience of operating and achieving results in a fast-paced digital environment, truly collaborating with people from across and outside of our business
- Clear and solid understanding of instructional design methodologies
- A strong sense of commerciality, quality and delivery
- A clear passion for people and learning, coupled with a high level of intelligence with exceptional problem-solving skills
- A remarkable ability to juggle competing priorities, under pressure, in a seriously fast-moving environment
- A demonstrable ability to know what to do when you don’t know what to do, AND don’t have key information readily available
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.