ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our B2C Marketing Team.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for executing digital marketing campaigns across a number of channels. This will include social media, content marketing, direct email and marketing collateral.
In a busy team, you will need to be flexible, proactive and able to prioritise your workload. You will have excellent organisational abilities and an attention to detail which is second to none.
A team player, you'll have an impeccable track record of direct marketing and be used to working with demanding and results-driven organisations.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns to generate enquiries
- Manage campaigns and communications for acquiring, nurturing and retaining customers to include:
- Establish objectives and key deliverables for each campaign/event
- Creation of communications including emails, web pages and landing pages
- Continuously test, measure, report and improve performance
- Take ownership of the customer journey across different channels to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Maintain and refresh collateral for the Sales team to use in converting enquires to sales
- Work with in-house creative teams to develop campaign assets and collateral
- Manage social media and email enquiry platforms, including social listening, content development and allocating enquiries to the appropriate colleagues
- Work effectively as an individual and as a team
- Write clear briefs and check copy carefully
- Be proactive in resolving issues and making things happen
- Communicate well with other team members and the wider business to share initiatives and best-practice
- Other campaigns and duties as determined by the Senior Marketing Manager
This role would suit a proactive, enthusiastic organiser with great communication skills, who enjoys the buzz of a busy team and the challenge of managing campaigns across predominantly online channels.
Experience & skills:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage a range of projects at one time
- Experience in direct response campaigns, with a real focus on results
- Aptitude for working with and analysing data
- Able to write and manage both creative and data briefs
- Ability to write compelling copy in accordance with brand guidelines
- Understanding of marketing and CRM best practice
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM and Email campaign software e.g. Sales Force, HubSpot is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong work ethic
- Has confidence to challenge and seek better solutions
- Great attitude, enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Consistent & reliable
- A great team player
- Excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- The chance to learn and develop your marketing skills in a hands-on role, as part of a high-performing team
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen, explore new ideas and achieve results
- Work with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast-paced and exciting environment, with a supportive and friendly atmosphere
- The opportunity to progress your career to more senior roles in the Marketing team and beyond
- Learning and development opportunities including our own online programmes
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.