ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning helps people and organisations adopt the behaviours critical for growth. Whether it’s becoming an infinite learner, being more inclusive, embracing change or adopting a growth mindset, we help people form healthy habits by learning together every day.
We’ve seen how people who learn together every day make extraordinary things happen. They lead people better. They build smarter robots. They hit golf balls further. They close bigger deals. They coach children more effectively. Whatever their thing, they do it better.
Hive Learning was founded in 2012 by Rugby World Cup winning coach and Team GB Director of Sport at London 2012, Sir Clive Woodward. Clive’s philosophy for high performance is built on a foundation of every day learning, collaboration and winning as one team with shared team values.
Hive Learning’s active and inspiring board is made up of some of the world’s leading thinkers in the space of learning and culture. Acclaimed author of Bounce and Black Box Thinking, Matthew Syed, is a trusted advisor, alongside board members ex-Google MD, Dan Cobley and co-founder of Blenheim Chalcot, Charles Mindenhall.
We're a young agile company acclaimed across sport, business and education, and we’re transforming the way companies like Sky, Barclays, Jaguar Land Rover and the FA put learning and culture change into action.
Our multi-discipline start-up team of 60 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing - all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
We're based in Hammersmith, London and backed by Blenheim Chalcot. And now we’re looking for someone who is just as inspired by learning as we are to help us tell our story.
At Hive Learning, we’re changing the way people learn. We’re making it simple, easy, something you can do without thinking.
Now we’re looking for a multimedia content producer who can help us tell our story in a fun, inspiring and interactive way. You’ll be responsible for carving out our digital content strategy. You’ll create everything from motion graphics to more ambitious video projects (filming, editing) and help us create awesome marketing assets that people take notice.
As a small marketing team, we’re looking for someone who can growth with us. You’ll contribute original ideas and help us shape the direction of of our visual and audio output. You’ll be as happy creating a new video to showcase our latest product release as you will be creating a flyer people won’t automatically throw in the bin, or co-ordinating our blog content pipeline and publishing content on our website.
We’re looking for someone who is happy to get stuck in, has a knack for storytelling, and can see the diamond in the rough that will help us sell more > grow more > help more people be the best they can be.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Product marketing - Help us bring our product to life through video, graphics, illustrations, mock ups presentations and any other brilliant ways we haven’t thought of yet
- Storytelling - Create engaging customer stories by sourcing, filming and editing videos that tell the Hive Learning story - this could be through animation, demo videos, user and customer testimonials and more
- Creating digital content - Support us in updating and designing new assets for our website and making our landing pages shine.
- Co-ordinate our digital content pipeline - Take ownership of co-ordinating our whole content pipeline. Co-ordinate the production of your own multimedia content as well as blog content to ensure a regular release of fresh content that will help us grow brand awareness and generate leads
- Amplifying the impact of our content - With support, learn how to and eventually take ownership of, amplifying your brilliant work across social media channels
- General marketing support - Own the brand style guide and be rigorous about implementation, support the marketing, sales and account management teams with day-to-day requests
Key skills and attributes:
- You have excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have a strong understanding of design, typography, composition and colour grading
- You have strong video editing capability/self-shooting camera work
- You have a passion for social media and emerging creative formats
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious - you’re always seeking a better way
- You have laser sharp organisation and prioritisation skills
- You thrive in an autonomous (but supportive) environment, you’re proactive and happy to get stuck in
- You embrace change and are comfortable in a dynamic, fluid and fast-paced role
- You love collaboration, embrace feedback and seek out others’ viewpoints
- You’re looking for a role with room to grow, adapt and flex to your unique areas of expertise
You’ll sit in the marketing function but will work closely with the Product Design and Development team. You’ll also have the opportunity to be mentored and supported by an experienced As a result, this role would suit someone with 1 or 2 years experience working in a design / creative role.
It’s essential that you have strong graphic design and video editing skills. For everything else, we can help you learn.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and supportive environment designed to help you be your best self
- Continuous opportunities for personal development; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge and beverages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.