How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well-funded, supported and profit making companies we can offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities.
Reporting the Head of Customer Success, your role will be to help support our clients. This role has a clear and direct impact in driving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
We believe our customer success team are great at what they do because they are adaptable and want to deliver the best possible experience for our clients. In this role, we are offering the opportunity to rapidly progress in to either a customer success strategy role or a client onboarding specialist. Both very challenging roles and sought after skill sets in the industry.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Fospha clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Over time, become a go-to expert in marketing and Fospha products and provide on-going client training on these
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ability to understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Forecast and track key account metrics, identify and help realise upsell opportunities: grow opportunities within customer base and collaborate with our sales team to ensure growth attainment, and realise upsell opportunities.
- Continually strive to provide the best customer service possible and exceed expectations
- Understanding and translating marketing output into technical requirements
- Ideally worked in either a marketing focused company/ role or have spent time working for a media agency
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros…) and MS PPT
- Pull reports, data analysis (to get the best insights to our customers)
- Presentation deck creation for client meetings, overall owner and responsibility for getting contributors to provided content on time
- Demonstrated interest or experience in Search or Social marketing (internships and contract work count!), marketing experience (google analytics), understanding of performance marketing
- Effective communication skills – ability to liaise between clients and internal engineers regarding requirements
Personal & Professional Growth
We actively want to grow and support our CS environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time should you choose to:
- Ongoing coaching in CS development best practice to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build this new team or getting promotion to a revenue-quota-carrying role
- Enrollment in the Fospha Learning & Development Programme (including structured training modules in writing and communications) following successful probation period.
Competitive salary, fully supported work from home policy, pension scheme, work perks scheme, health scheme. We’re constantly growing our benefits package and do much more than just hang around at pubs after work!
Modern campus office at iHub – Imperial College West London, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, pop up services such as office massage, nail salon, hair cuts and more being added all the time, full calendar of social events, lunch and learn Thursdays, Catered lunch Wednesdays, Fospha social and charity squad events.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.