How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well-funded, supported and profit making companies we can offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities.
Reporting the Head of CS, your role will be to help support our clients, it is beneficial to have an energetic personality and understand what it takes for a team to win. Being a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career in a B2B capacity, with a fast-growing scaling company.
We believe our customer success team are great at what they do because they are adaptable and want to deliver the best possible experience for our clients.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Fospha clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Become a go-to expert in marketing and Fospha products and provide on-going client training on these
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ability to understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Forecast and track key account metrics, identify and help realise upsell opportunities: grow opportunities within customer base and collaborate with our sales team to ensure growth attainment, and realise upsell opportunities.
- Continually strive to provide the best customer service possible and exceed expectations
- Understanding and translating marketing output into technical requirements
- Ideally worked in a similar role with at more than one company
- Technical experience or proof of technical thinking is a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros…) and MS PPT
- Pull reports, data analysis (identifying where clients can save spend and showing where they can re-invest it).
- Share and present back to the client any findings – steer them towards things that can benefit them
- Experience in customer-facing roles (experience with demanding clients is a big plus).
- Demonstrated interest or experience in Search or Social marketing (internships and contract work count!), marketing experience (google analytics), understanding of performance marketing
- Know when to escalate projects to resolve more complex findings or highlighting where to go back and align a new strategy to be able to complete the task
- Effective communication skills – ability to liaise between clients and internal engineers regarding technical requirements
We’re keen to grow and add to our culture, the traits of our team are:
- Great at building relationships
- Problem solving
- Looking for challenges
- Having the ability to work with more ambiguous requirements when needed
- Comfortable with handling data
- Interested in digital marketing
We actively want to grow and support our CS environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time should you choose to:
Ongoing coaching in CS development best practice to serve you here and beyond
Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build this new team or getting promotion to a revenue-quota-carrying role
Enrolment in the Fospha Learning & Development Programme (including structured training modules in writing and communications) following successful probation period.
Competitive salary, fully supported work from home policy, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, mini golf, paintball. We’re constantly growing our benefits package and do much more than just hang out at pubs after work!
Modern campus office at iHub – Imperial College West London, Daily lunch delivery service, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office haircutting service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.