Do you have the skills, knowledge and passion to coach and support our learners in Data Analytics?
As a learning and development coach for the Data Analyst Standard you will be guiding our learners in the workplace, at training sessions, and supporting them to complete their summative portfolio and qualifications through a combination of teaching, coaching, and mentoring activities, within the classroom and work place.
You should have industry experience in Data Analytics to support the apprentice through the end to end journey of their apprenticeship.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Delivering effective learning in class-based and online study weeks/days and ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme
- Mentoring the apprentices in the work place to complete the Summative Portfolio and End Point Assessment by ensuring the apprentices have in depth understanding of Level 4 Data Analyst Standard, as laid out in the Assessment Plan, Standard and Occupational Brief
- Liaising and communicating with Apprentice and employers/line managers to ensure they are fully aware of apprentice’s progress and how to support them to meet key milestones and 20% off the job training
- Ensuring learning activity is recorded and auditable in line with government funding regulations and uploaded onto the e-portfolio platform in a timely manner
- Preparing and delivering structured lessons and mentor interactions to apprentices
- Providing appropriate feedback and maintaining records of apprentices’ progress and development
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of specialised area
- Undergoing regular observations of teaching and learning as part of continuing professional development (CPD)
- Taking a proactive approach to achievement in all classes of the training centre and to the development of your caseload of learners, as well as supporting your colleagues where necessary
- Undertaking workplace mentoring and coaching for allocated apprentices
- Complying with Code of Practice and Assessment Organisation and Arch Assessment Guidelines
- Maintaining excellent communication links and relationships with stakeholders
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and review work and resources while ensuring maximum cost and delivery efficiency
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and empathise with learners and work effectively with the quality team and other stakeholders
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- A commitment to own on-going CPD
- An ability to promote Apprenticeships and work-based training
- Relevant sector skill knowledge and experience in your specialised area
- Generic workplace skills knowledge and understanding such as written skills, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and employability etc
- Flexible approach to meet learner requirements
- Previous experience of delivering relevant apprenticeships / disciplines in Data Analytics
- Formal vocational training qualification
- Level 4 or above qualification in Data Analytics
- 3-5 years industry experience in Data Analytics
- Experience in coaching / mentoring others in knowledge, skills and behaviours and stretching apprentices to maximise their skills
- Experience of liaising and working with employers
- Knowledge of End-point Assessment Organisations and funding body regulations
- Experience of using virtual learning platforms and e-portfolio systems
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s highest potential and most entrepreneurial education and training companies at a turning point in the industry. The Apprenticeship Levy came into effect in April 2017, driving a dramatic shift in the world of apprentices and doubling the Apprenticeship market.
The leading provider of digital skills in the UK, we’ve spent 5 years building a business that delivers truly amazing Digital, IT and Technology apprenticeships. We work with some of the most impressive companies in the world, such as Facebook and Google, as well as some of the most inspiring and exciting young people in the UK. We’ve always believed we were at the forefront of what is possible in the world of apprenticeships and we are incredibly proud of our Ofsted grade 1 rating (the best you can get) in every category awarded to us when they came to see what we were up to last year.
Arch is endorsed by the IPA to power Creative Pioneers apprenticeships, the flagship brand paving the way for apprenticeships in the creative industry.
Arch is backed by a venture builder called Blenheim Chalcot (BC). BC has created a network of over 30 digital businesses that are all built with the aim of disrupting and transforming sectors. It is a cohesive group and we have an incredibly strong culture built around curious, engaging and entrepreneurial people.
Arch Apprentices is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.