Content Marketing Executive
Hive Learning helps people and organisations adopt the behaviours critical for growth. Whether it’s becoming an infinite learner, being more inclusive, embracing change or adopting a growth mindset, we help people form healthy habits by learning together every day.
We’ve seen how people who learn together every day make extraordinary things happen. They lead people better. They build smarter robots. They hit golf balls further. They close bigger deals. They coach children more effectively. Whatever their thing, they do it better.
Hive Learning was founded in 2012 by Rugby World Cup winning coach and Team GB Director of Sport at London 2012, Sir Clive Woodward. Clive’s philosophy for high performance is built on a foundation of every day learning, collaboration and winning as one team with shared team values.
Clive identified an opportunity to harness the power of mobile technology to help teams grow together every day and partnered with the UK’s leading venture builder - Blenheim Chalcot - to create what is now Hive Learning.
Hive Learning’s active and inspiring board is made up of some of the world’s leading thinkers in the space of learning and culture. Acclaimed author of Bounce and Black Box Thinking, Matthew Syed, is a trusted advisor, alongside board members ex-Google MD, Dan Cobley and co-founder of Blenheim Chalcot, Charles Mindenhall.
We're a young agile company acclaimed across sport, business and education, and we’re transforming the way companies like Sky, Barclays, Jaguar Land Rover and the FA put learning and culture change into action.
Our multi-discipline start-up team of 50 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing - all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
We're based in Hammersmith, London and backed by Blenheim Chalcot. And now we’re looking for someone who is just as inspired by learning as we are to help us tell our story.
We want to help people build cultures of learning, collaboration and belonging by creating learning experiences people love. Hive Learning isn’t like other companies in our space - we focus on outcomes, action and putting learners first.
We’re in a new and exciting category, we have a brilliant track record of executing impactful learning experiences, and the industry’s leading analysts tell us we’re thinking in a way that’s far more advanced than our competitors. But we need someone to help us tell our story so that everyone knows about the impact Hive Learning has for its customers.
Through a clearly articulated proposition and well thought out, brilliantly executed content marketing campaigns, we need to shift perceptions of how people think about putting change into action and shout about the amazing work our customers are doing.
In this role, you’ll work closely with marketing, sales, activation and product to identify and articulate what the best solutions for changing culture in each of our key verticals look like. Then translate that into thought leadership and brand building.
You’ll initially work across all three verticals to help us get off the ground, but we anticipate that there will quickly be scope to focus in on - and own - marketing and proposition in one core vertical.
In this role, we’re looking for someone who is happy to get stuck in, who has a knack for storytelling, and who can see the diamond in the rough that will help us sell more > grow more > help more people be the best they can be.
In this role, we’re looking for an agile, organised, creative thinker to help us build our brand and close more deals. You will:
- Be a brand guardian - constantly seek to refine our tone of voice, value proposition and go-to-market messages; maintain a co-ordinated and unified brand message; champion content and communication best practice across the organisation
- Find out what works - Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, content, and client services to gather feedback from prospects, sales and customers on which messages stick - use that to iterate and refine our proposition, collateral and campaigns in each core vertical
- Build thought leadership - Create, manage and coordinate compelling thought leadership content spanning a range of mediums (blog posts, email, video, podcasts) to build our brand presence and generate leads in our core verticals
- Grow our reach - Tactically amplify our content through a range of paid, owned and earned channels (social media, email, influencer outreach) to deliver maximum reach
- Bring our story to life - Always champion the customer by supporting the marketing team in telling our customer stories through user testimonials, corporate case studies, interviews and more ways we haven’t thought about yet
- Build a community - Own our bi-weekly newsletter, social media channels and blog content to help us build a community of people who care about culture change
- Be laser focused on conversion - Help us increase content and website conversion by thinking tactically and creatively about telling the story, mapping the user journey and testing, measuring and iterating conversion pathways for maximum effect
- Focus on outcomes - Test, measure and report on the impact of all marketing activity, continually evolving your approach
- You have experience in delivering impactful, editorially brilliant and SEO-friendly content marketing campaigns
- You’re analytical and take a test and learn approach to marketing
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious - you’re always seeking a better way
- You’re an excellent copywriter who takes a Plain English approach
- You pay strong attention to the tiny details
- You have laser sharp organisation and prioritisation skills
- You have strong commercial acumen with the ability to focus on hard metrics and outcomes
- You’re a clear communicator with the ability to see things from many perspectives
- You thrive in an autonomous (but supportive) environment, you’re proactive and happy to get stuck in
- You embrace change and are comfortable in a dynamic, fluid and fast-paced environment
- You love collaboration, embrace feedback and seek out others’ viewpoints
- You’re looking for a role with room to grow, adapt and flex to your unique areas of expertise
- BONUS: You have experience, knowledge or a particular well-researched interest in learning culture, diversity and inclusion, leadership development, innovation
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and supportive environment designed to help you be your best self
- Continuous opportunities to learn; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge and beverages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
- To apply please submit a copy of your CV and a cover letter, including 3 examples of your written work.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.