Customer Support Specialist
About Hive Learning
Hive Learning is the intelligent learning platform for leaders, teams and organisations.
Our mission is to help millions of people grow their skills together everyday, by turning learning into habit.
We’ve seen how humans who learn everyday from one another make extraordinary things happen. People close bigger deals. They manage and lead people better. They hit golf balls further. They build smarter robots. They coach children more effectively. Whatever their thing, they do it better.
We were founded in 2012 by legendary rugby coach and Team GB Director of Sport at London 2012, Sir Clive Woodward (who’s now our executive chairman). Clive identified an opportunity to harness the power of mobile technology to help teams deliver continuous high performance. More recently, acclaimed expert and author on the science of high performance, Matthew Syed, also joined the Hive Learning Board.
We're a young company achieving recognition across sport, business and education. Our simple, flexible, mobile learning experience drives the behaviour change that’s critical for growth in more than 40 forward thinking organisations including Sky, Barclays, Sainsbury’s, Jaguar Land Rover, the FA and the Premier League. We’re a multi-discipline start-up team of 50 people made up of in-house web and app development, delivery and training, client/commercial, and marketing - all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
We're a global business HQ’d in Hammersmith, London and backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the leading digital venture builder in the UK.
About the Customer Support Specialist role
Our clients and end-users are of paramount importance and our whole team focuses on making them successful and satisfied with our platform and services. The Client Success Team works to maximise the value of client relationships. They manage onboarding, training, programme management, business development and renewals.
As Customer Support Specialist (CSS), you will support two kinds of ‘customers’: the Client Success Team (internal) and also our end-users (external) via our Zendesk support process.
With the support of colleagues in the Product Engineering Team, you will enable our Client Success Team by doing whatever it takes to drive that success every day.
You will work to achieve various account-related requests and activities and develop a deep knowledge of Hive Learning’s clients, their programmes and the outcomes they seek.
In addition, you’ll prioritise and respond to support requests from end-users of Hive Learning maintaining great communication, setting and managing clear expectations of delivery, ensuring every engagement is a delightful one. Users seek this support from within our platform and requests are made and managed via Zendesk.
Our Ideal Candidate will
- Learn the Hive Learning Platform inside and out to quickly maximize their effectiveness.
- Support Client Success Team members in person, via email and chat (Slack)
- Listen carefully and communicate clearly
- Respond to requests about product functionality
- Diagnose complex issues, and resolve or reassign them
- Escalate issues that are unresolved and communicate effectively with other teams to achieve resolution
- Is organized, efficient and has intense attention to detail
- Be knowledgeable about a range of software applications already and relish learning new functionalities and building technical understanding.
- Has a "Customer is King" attitude and loves contributing to a close knit team
- Has a hunger to improve skills and knowledge and to make themselves and their team better and more capable each day
What we hope to offer you
- A fulfilling role within a great team packed with learning opportunities to fuel your career ahead.
- Attractive benefits package
- 25 days holiday and an extra one for your birthday
- A culture we are proud of, including the drinks fridge and next year’s version of this year’s Sports Day
- An unparalleled learning environment inside our venture builder owner Blenheim Chalcot with internal network, peers and role models to learn with every day as you go