Job Title: Salesforce Administrator, Contentive
Reports to: Head of IT, Contentive
Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
This is an incredible opportunity for a confident and visionary individual who is looking to grow and develop in a dynamic environment. Working within our central support BI team as a Salesforce Administrator, you will focus on the support and development of the company’s CRM, to improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
This role will connect with all areas of the business and would suit someone that possess superb interpersonal skills and an ability to clearly communicate technical solutions to all levels of business and beyond.
- Salesforce Administration
- Take ownership and accountability of daily Salesforce administration tasks and maintenance.
- Configure objects, fields, page layouts, workflow and validation rules within Salesforce
- Providing authoritative knowledge of the data management tools related to Salesforce (Process Builder, Dataloader, Flow)
- Generating reports on the effectiveness of internal processes and tools
- Define and use the best processes and practices to have a robust end-to-end production process using industry standards (sandboxes, change sets etc.)
- Work with our Commercial leads to identify and recommend ways to grow their teams’ effectiveness on a day to day basis, streamlining and automating as many business processes as possible
- Engage and handle suppliers that contribute to the maintenance and evolution of Salesforce as well as reviewing and communicating Salesforce new release features.
- End User Support
- Prepare and update training documentation and conduct end user training for our key systems: Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Attend Commercial Teams Weekly meetings and provide updates on BI team initiatives
- Own and monitor customer health
- Project Management
- Requirement gathering, project planning, Salesforce configuration, training and rollout of our transition to Lightning
- Actively participate in system testing, evaluating effectiveness and roll out of improvements
- BI Team
- You will be maintaining maintain data standards and governance and participate in our data protection group
The ideal candidate will be a Certified with Salesforce ADM201 and ADM 211. It is essential that successful applicant is comfortable delivering updates to the business commercial and project boards. Excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience administering Salesforce including configuration and customisation.
- Qualifications: ADM 201 certification is essential, and ADM 211 would be advantageous
- Salesforce Lightning experience incl. transition from Classic, an advantage
- Experience of using Microsoft office suite, Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Good knowledge of data management, including data capture, cleansing, migration and security
- Strong stakeholder management skills & experience of gathering business requirements
- Clear understanding of change management functions and processes
- An organised and methodical approach - capable of working across several projects and managing your time and ensuring that records are always maintained
- Not only will you be able to assess and evaluate technical issues to identify causes, your good communication will enable you to present to, and influence senior partners
- Be enthusiastic, with the initiative, ambition and commitment to make a clear impact on the business within a data enabled environment
- Key team player, this role involves liaising with internal teams on a periodic basis.
- Knowledge of data protection regulations GDPR, PECR.
- A degree in relevant field and knowledge of Apex would be advantageous, as would an awareness of third party solution providers for Salesforce (AppExchange)
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Be comfortable in a fluid, progressive and dynamic, change orientated environment, and able to deploy:
- a proactive and confident approach;
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Cobans, Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit and soft drinks every day
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone