Technology Manager - London
We're looking for an Technology Manager that will provide us with a differentiating advantage in our Digital and IT Landscape – managing this across multiple teams internationally.
The role will be responsible for introducing and cementing a project management approach within the Digital and IT Deployment (3rd Party Vendor) team; as well as creating a professional project management wrapper around various digital and IT initiatives
The Technology Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the technology support vendor with escalation
- Project managing the delivery of digital and IT projects
- Manage a team; comprising of 2 x front end developers, a full stack developer and outsourced IT support vendor.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver digital solutions to agreed scope, quality, time and budget criteria, proactively managing all associated risks and issues, and ensuring that in design, development and deployment, customer and business needs are effectively managed and met
- Direct and manage matrix teams of IT, Digital and Marketing resources to deliver project outcomes in the most efficient and effective way possible
- Ensure that business benefits are delivered and captured in line with the agreed business case for any initiative
- Establish relationships with key business and technical stakeholders to support project implementation and the overall delivery of strategic objectives.
- Effectively communicate project status, risks, dependencies and outcomes to relevant stakeholders and management levels
- Line management of a small team of local developers
- Keep the Senior Leadership team updated on a regular basis with all current work
- Take the lead in the design and ongoing development of the technical environment, including the proposal of new solutions and technologies
- The Technology Manager will be the main point of escalation for support issues and therefore it is imperative that their technical skills are current & live and that you want to remain in a hands-on capacity
- Provide relevant reporting to management and interested parties as required
- Ensure that the ICT solutions are always fully functional and maintained to the highest standard (e.g. SharePoint administration and development, Salesforce, etc.)
- Oversee the IT processes for new/departing employees
- Support daily all global (currently UK and US) internal stakeholders in their use of the organisation's business technologies, including several cloud-based solutions, through face to face, telephone, email or online interactions as appropriate
- Manage relationship with IT outsource
- Develop and report on KPIs to measure the performance of IT systems and online services
- Plan, organise and execute regular maintenance and updates of internal systems, services and applications, applying best practice and maintaining the highest levels of security, data integrity and resilience of systems and solutions
- Maintain records of hardware and software assets and licenses, consumables and other supplies
- Manage and maintain good quality, accurate documentation on the ICT infrastructure, for purposes of business continuity and risk management
- Take responsibility for Hardware purchases
- Ensure compliance of our internal systems to GDPR regulation
- Agile project management for Trello/Kanban and IT Projects
The ideal candidate will be educated in a technology-related qualification. It is essential that successful applicant has successfully delivered project updates to the relevant sponsors and has developed excellent stakeholder management experience.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have demonstrable experience in transactional websites
- Good experience in continuous delivery and release planning
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
- Strong attention to detail; you will be hard working, and have the confidence to play a major role within a fast-growing business
- Customer Focused, consistent “can do” attitude towards the Customer
- Good communication skills: written and verbal, including presentations
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Will be comfortable in a fluid, progressive and dynamic, change orientated environment, and able to deploy:
- A proactive and confident approach;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Experience in working within the event and ad management environment (desirable)
- Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Cobans, Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit: