How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well- supported and profit making companies we offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities.
Reporting the Operations Director, your role will be to deliver outstanding value to our customers. You will have an energetic and resilient personality and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career in a B2B capacity, within a fast-growing early stage company.
We believe our people are great at what they do because they are smart, resilient and adaptable. They can quickly navigate their thinking between different hierarchical levels and are willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done, no matter what their job title.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for Fospha’s top tier customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Drive business success by planning, communicating & executing concurrent programme of core deliveries, navigating constraints and dependencies with skill and foresight
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Become a go-to expert in Fospha solution and help identify and project manage the best outputs for your customers’ needs based on that
- Forecast and track key account metrics, identify and help realise upsell opportunities: grow opportunities within customer base and realise upsell opportunities.
- Experience with project management tools (ideally JIRA & MS Project)
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros...)
- Experience in customer-facing roles (experience with demanding clients is a big plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - in writing and verbally
- A natural curiosity with a desire to explore and solve complex, multifaceted problems
- Whilst it isn't crucial to have deep domain experience, it will be great if you show an interest and desire to learn from others in the team
- Ongoing coaching in delivery & leadership to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes as part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who can prove themselves
Competitive salary, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package.
Modern campus office at iHub – Imperial College West London, Daily lunch delivery service, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office haircuts service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.