How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well-funded, supported and profit making companies we can offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities. We have an Engineering culture to be proud of!
Our team, projects and office environment all come together to make Fospha an exciting and unique place to work, especially for people who like the challenge and opportunity of finding their way in a rapidly growing market. The fact that we have many existing paying enterprise and SME clients, in the UK and US, with substantial revenues and a large number of active prospects means that our work is focused on what real customers need, with our messaging and product-market-fit being tested on a daily basis.
Our analysts are creative problem solvers, able to drive new and actionable insight from millions of rows of online customer data. As part of the team, the projects you will work on will be large and varied, but at the heart will be to understand how customers behave and how to use this to answer business questions.
We would like you have a passion for data, a curiosity to understand why people shop online the way they do – What triggers someone into making a purchase? How do demographics or the weather impact how and why someone becomes a customer? How do you turn that into a decision about where to invest your marketing budget?
- Proficient in SQL, able to understand and compose advanced SQL statements as we move more towards a new BI tool.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and convey technical concepts to non-experts.
- Proven Excel skills to an advanced level (Macros, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables), comfortable with extremely large data volume.
- Working closely with other teams, time and self-management skills are critical, you will need the ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.
- It will be great for us if you have experience working with digital marketing and web analytics products
Competitive salary, fully supported WFH policy, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package.
Modern campus office at iHub - Imperial College West London, Daily lunch delivery service, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office haircutting service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments.
We actively want to grow and support our engineering environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time, should you choose to.
- Ongoing coaching in engineering best practice to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build a new team or getting promoted in your role
- Enrolment in to the Fospha Learning & Development Programme following successful probation period
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems. The team have varied academic backgrounds in technology-lead engineering disciplines such as Computer Science, Natural Science, Mathematics and Engineering, they have worked on developing technology solutions in industry or with industry partners for many years.