Reports to: CEO, Contentive
Location: iHub, White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a one of a kind, skilled marketing strategist to join our rapidly growing company. The role primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen our global market presence and help us create an identity that sets us apart from the competition
The Marketing Director will be responsible for creating a central marketing function combining both media & events – allowing the functions to work in conjunction and that executes marketing best practise and excellence. The current team is made up of 7 staff members, but is growing so it will be essential that the Marketing Director will be able to lead the transformation of the changing landscape.
- The right candidate will have a creative flair underpinned by analytical reasoning, with the ability to quickly act on the right market opportunities to support our ambitious growth strategies
- Be strongly results-focused, the candidate will also be a leader with a natural-born aptitude for inspiring a team to achieve great things.
- Able to lead and spot opportunities for revenue growth and new engagement opportunities with current and potential new clients
- Can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Has a can-do approach when challenged with a range of complex projects across a growing portfolio
- Be highly organised and a structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Jointly with the CEO create a positive, creative and lively working environment
- Assess marketing budgets and make investment cases where appropriate to support growth amibitions
- Ensure new marketing technologies and creative thinking are embedded into the mindset of each member of the marketing team
- Grow marketing revenues through the creation and execution of effective strategies
- Lead the implementation of automated / customer behaviour-based campaigns
- Develop and nuture relationships with relevant external stakeholders and key account clients to support sales strategy
The ideal candidate will be a Marketing Director currently working in a similar environment, looking for their next challenge. You will have demonstrable experience of leading marketing strategies across multiple products with evidence of marketing revenue growth.
If you’re hungry for success and driven by the desire to make a real impact, then you’re the person we’re looking for. In return for your resilience, creative flair and laser focus on getting results we will reward you with a team responsive to change, a supportive environment and the ability to absolutely shine.
The Ideal Candidate
- 7+ years’ experience in either a B2B events marketing environment, or from a strong consumer background with exposure to large scale events
- 5+ years’ track record of leading a marketing strategy across multiple products with evidence of marketing revenue growth
- 3+ years’ experience in managing and developing other marketers
- Well-versed in analysing customer behaviour patterns to optimise sales strategies
- Expert understanding of digital marketing principles with understanding of effective lead-generation techniques
- International marketing experience
- Additional languages spoken
- Experience in undertaking extensive pricing and competitor analysis to create strong value propositions for each of our products
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Be comfortable in a fluid, progressive and dynamic, change orientated environment, and able to deploy:
- a proactive and confident approach;
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Never stop looking for a better way of doing things; be curious
- Building businesses is fast-paced and fluid; be nimble
- Sharing knowledge and networks builds better businesses; be generous
- Understand getting the best out of people is better for everyone; be supportive
- The best ideas aren’t always your own; seek diversity
- Decisions should be driven by analytics and customer insight; embrace data.
- Honesty and integrity – trustworthy
- Resilience - keeps going when the going gets tough, remains optimistic in the face of challenges, open to feedback and willingness to change and experiment
- Team work – is collaborative and supportive, elevating and developing others to deliver results,
- Innovation - restless to improve, challenges how to make things better
- Deliver results - keeps promises, drives to achieve, commitment to high quality work
- People awareness – collaborative and supportive, respectful
- Commercial awareness - looks for best value solutions for the business, understand costs / revenues, spends money wisely
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- Discretionary 20% bonus
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries, BUPA, Denplan
- Free fruit every day and free lunch every Wednesday
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.