This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s highest potential and most entrepreneurial Ofsted grade 1 rated education and training companies at a turning point in the industry. The Apprenticeship Levy came into effect in April 2017, driving a dramatic shift in the world of apprentices and doubling the Apprenticeship market.
The leading provider of digital skills in the UK, we’ve spent 5 years building a business that delivers truly amazing Digital, IT and Technology apprenticeships. We work with some of the most impressive companies in the world, such as AO and Google, as well as some of the most inspiring and exciting young people in the UK. We’ve always believed we were at the forefront of what is possible in the world of apprenticeships and we are incredibly proud of our Ofsted grade 1 rating (the best you can get) in every category awarded to us when they came to see what we were up to last year.
Arch is endorsed by the IPA to power Creative Pioneers apprenticeships, the flagship brand paving the way for apprenticeships in the creative industry.
Arch is backed by a venture builder called Blenheim Chalcot (BC). BC has created a network of over 30 digital businesses that are all built with the aim of disrupting and transforming sectors. It is a cohesive group and we have an incredibly strong culture built around curious, engaging and entrepreneurial people.
Inside Sales representative - looking to kick start your sales career?
We are looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative to come and join our growing team at the UK’s leading digital & IT apprenticeship provider, Arch Apprentices, at our Hammersmith HQ in London. We are a fun, sociable team focused on achieving our ambitious apprenticeship starts goals and revenue growth objectives. It is a unique moment to be joining a business set for explosive growth this year and this role will directly impact our journey to success.
As part of your training you will learn the latest theories underpinning sales excellence, negotiation, presentation and communication skills and you’ll become adept as using market leading CRM tools.
The role is ideal for somebody who is extremely driven and keen to step up and take ownership over your own success. who believes in performance rewards for achieving and exceeding sales goals and wants to progress quickly. You will be comfortable making lots of calls each day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and, over time, closing sales.
This role has the potential to grow with the right person and depending on your performance you could be promoted to Senior Inside Sales Representative after 1 year with opportunities to progress to Business Development Manager after 18-24 months.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails to build the sales pipeline
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
- Building and maintaining strong trusted relationships with sales prospects
- Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales people for development and closure
- Achieving and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly quotas
- Managing all sales communication and activity in Hubspot and maintaining/expanding prospect database
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Smart and ambitious
- Self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
- Exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone presence
- Comfort with high-activity call and email prospecting
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to present at a senior decision maker level
- Proven inside sales experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Previous experience working within the IT or digital industry, recruitment and/or apprenticeships
Arch Apprentices is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.