How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
We are a well-funded early stage company backed by the UK’s leading venture builder (Blenheim Chalcot). As part of our unique work culture, being part of a group of well-funded, supported and profit making companies we can offer accelerated career progression, networking and L&D opportunities.
Reporting the CCO, your role will be to help accelerate our new business acquisition, you will have an energetic personality and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career in B2B sales with a fast-growing early stage company.
We are very interested in speaking with individuals with the following traits/ experience:
- Highly ambitious within B2B sales development, someone who is keen to build a strong track record with clients.
- Quickly establish themselves as a highly capable business development executive. This will of course be rewarded with a generous OTE on top of base salary.
- A keen interest in selling to any of the following areas a preference: SaaS, Marketing technology, Media Agencies, SME and Enterprise.
- Preference for someone that has sold into senior marketing leaders.
- Source, pitch, negotiate and close new business through both designated leads and your own initiative.
- Constantly evolve your knowledge of Fospha products and the marketing measurement space
- Thoroughly research designated markets and all competition we face. We will provide full support and guidance.
- Speaking with senior leaders within prospect businesses, in particular, CMO’s and Digital Leaders.
- Attend client meetings with the ability to adapt to the situation and be ready and prepared to negotiate.
- Attend and excel at industry events and conferences, to build the Fospha brand and extend your network within the sector.
- Ensure internal system is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
- Maintain a strong feedback loop between sales and product to ensure we are constantly building and delivering cutting edge tools required by customers.
- Make the most of the excellent training and development opportunities on offer.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a willingness and desire to constantly learn and is open to take advice.
- A resilient person able to exude positivity to others.
- You will need to be comfortable with longer (2-6 month) sales processes.
We actively want to grow and support our sales environment constantly, we welcome our team’s feedback. You can expect to up-skill and take on management responsibilities over time:
- Ongoing coaching in sales development best practice to serve you here and beyond
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression for those who seek it, be it going on to lead and build this new team or getting promotion to a revenue-quota-carrying role
- Enrolment in the Fospha Learning & Development Programme (including structured training modules in writing and communications) following successful probation period.
Competitive salary, fully supported WFH policy, free lunch Wednesday, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, zip lining, paintball. We're constantly growing our benefits package.
Modern campus office at iHub - Imperial College West London, Daily lunch delivery service, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office haircutting service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers, entrepreneurs and of course sales professionals. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.