Hive Learning is the behaviour change app for leaders, teams and organisations. Our mission is to help millions of people grow their skills together everyday, by turning learning into habit.
We’ve seen how humans who learn everyday from one another make extraordinary things happen. People close bigger deals. They manage and lead people better. They hit golf balls further. They build smarter robots. They coach children more effectively. Whatever their thing, they do it better.
We were founded in 2012 by legendary rugby coach and Team GB Director of Sport at London 2012, Sir Clive Woodward. Clive identified an opportunity to harness the power of mobile technology to help teams deliver continuous high performance. More recently, acclaimed expert on the science of high performance, Matthew Syed, joined the Hive Learning board.
We're a young company acclaimed across sport, business and education, and our simple, flexible, mobile learning experience drives the behaviour change that’s critical for growth in more than 40 forward thinking organisations including Sky, Barclays, Sainsbury’s, Jaguar Land Rover, the FA, the Premier League, and Naspers. We’re a multi-discipline start-up team of 45 people made up of in-house web and app development, delivery and training, commercial, and marketing - all with a common passion for learning and making a difference. We're based in Hammersmith, London and backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the leading digital venture builder in the UK.
Our product teams are growing and not just in numbers. We need an agile scrum-master/PM (we’re not too
fused on the name) to help us visualise multiple projects across multiple teams, collaborate with our
customers, set clear expectations and look after the internals of our engine helping us to stay lean, agile and
helping to manage the communication channels that enable us to thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Helping the delivery teams by removing blockers and helping to reduce complexity
- Helping to shape format weekly cycles
- Collating progress and visualising flow across products
- Visualising flow of work through the team, identifying and capitalising on opportunities to improve
- Organising team events, championing great culture
- Identifying and cataloguing work
- Organising showcases, retrospectives, inceptions
- Collate feedback, data and metrics to understand effect from internal and external customers
- Collating requirements, understanding use cases, creating stories across multiple products
- Leading the teams agile ‘rhythm’ of delivery
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in and alongside multiple agile teams ideally in multiple
- 2 years’ experience developing online web/app-based products
- Understand various methods of agile delivery and be able to discuss succinctly
- Be smart and ambitious
- Be self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
- Have exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time
- Have a thirst for knowledge
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Great team culture, team trips away, beer fridge and frequent nights out
We’re looking for smart and ambitious individuals to be our next team legends. We have a bright and dedicated team all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.