Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and results-driven field marketer to lead planning and execution for a variety of key events including large industry conferences, high-touch activations for top accounts, webinars, and customer roundtables. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working closely with our sales partners and delivering memorable, personalized experiences that drive pipeline maturation.
You will work closely with internal teams and external vendors to build a premium brand experience at our events, helping us inspire our customers, educate our prospects, and expand our reach into new markets.
If you are someone that obsesses over attendee experience, loves to build detailed plans, and enjoys collaborating with diverse team members across marketers, sales, content, product marketing, etc., we want to hear from you.
How you'll contribute:
- Drive strategy and execution for smaller regional events including premium experiences for top accounts
- Collaborate on the planning and execution for major industry conferences including negotiating sponsorships, managing our booth presence, organizing executive meeting spaces, and hosting mixers
- Manage digital events including webinars and online customer roundtables
- Co-own relationships with industry event vendors, industry trade associations, and partner event teams
- Actively engage sales to drive pipeline at events and identify areas for future engagements
- Work closely with demand generation, digital marketing and marketing ops to evaluate sponsorship opportunities, execute communications plans, and track performance across events
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in Event Marketing in the financial services industry or other highly regulated industries
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (when needed)
- A strong leader of large and small B2B events with executive audiences
- Experienced at managing events from proposal through to execution and post-event follow up
- Phenomenal attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel delivery schedules
- Excellent communication skills, especially with executives and teammates
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and branded experiences
- Strong ability to problem solve in the moment and bring a steady, calm hand to time sensitive projects
- Able to work independently and across multi-disciplined teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment
- Experienced at working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other marketing automation platform)
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $88,200 and $94,500. The stated base pay range would generally increase 10% for candidates in CA/NY and be reduced 5% for candidates outside of CA, NY, CO, IL, MA, TX, VA, WA, and DC. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more