Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
The Strategic Account Partner is a client facing role focused on unlocking significant value for our customers through transforming the technology and processes that powers their financial product originations. An Account Partner works in two core activities 1) Drive revenue increases at existing customers by increasing product utilization and 2) Build the business case for customers to adopt additional Blend solutions.
This role will require a deep knowledge of a focused set of strategically valuable customers’ business needs and goals. You will work with a cross functional set of internal stakeholders (Product, Deployment, Support, Marketing) to present the right solutions, at the right time, to drive utilization of the Blend platform, sell and implement new features and product offerings, and build champions of the Blend offering.
How you'll contribute:
- Build and deepen relationships with the customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution
- Own and drive ARR growth of existing SKUs, governance of all account initiatives
- Drive success metrics including tracking impact of platform and deployment efforts
- Create detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Home Buying Journey offerings, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with customers
- Proactively gather product feedback and convey this to Product, Services and Engineering teams
- Management and ownership of Customer day to day needs delivery from across the organization
Who you are:
- 4+ years prior relevant customer-facing experience at SaaS software company or similar experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with ability to develop trusted relationships with C-level executives
- Technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Self-starter with proven listening skills
- Experience in supporting complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Potential future ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Bi-Weekly remote all hands