Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Generally, what would you do as an Escrow Associate?
Responsible for the daily disbursement of escrow files for the National Origination Division. Activities include obtaining all necessary documents in order to prepare a release for recordation for the customer once the mortgage obligation has been fully satisfied.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Ability to pass a credit check - this position will become a Licensed Escrow Officer in Texas
- 3+ years of Escrow experience
- Experience handling disbursements
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organizational skills
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of escrow processes and systems is required
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Up to 15 days accrued vacation per year
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Bi-Weekly remote all hands