Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
The Infrastructure Tools team owns the development lifecycle at Blend. From the moment a developer creates their first pull request through promoting their code through CI/CD pipelines, the Infrastructure Tools team is there to ensure developer productivity.
Blend is growing fast. We serve more than $5 billion dollars in loans per day (that’s around $1.4 trillion for 2020) and we support some of the nation’s largest lending institutions. Every day, Blend’s engineers build and deploy more service code and at faster rates - the Infrastructure Tools team is looking for engineers who can help us meet these infrastructure challenges.
Engineers love great developer tools - and we love building them.
How you’ll contribute:
- Collaborate with platform development teams to understand their needs
- Architect solutions that establish good patterns and fulfill development team needs
- Build tools to enable developer productivity
- Implement features in our infrastructure tools and services
- Monitor production systems for issues
Who you are:
- Proficient in TypeScript/Node.js or Go
- Understand the needs of other developers and enjoy building internal tools that empower an entire organization
- Experience working enterprise grade production systems
- Excellent communication and leadership skills for collaborating with other teams
- Solid experience and understanding of maintainable distributed systems
- Ability and willingness to help others succeed and be productive
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS / GCP
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with Docker / Terraform / Ansible
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Bi-weekly remote all hands