Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Team members are responsible for processing the recording of the required Security Instruments and other recordable documents on Refi transactions that have closed. Team members will be required to complete a visual quality control check of the refi recordable document, initiate QC fails and remediation efforts in the event of a QC fail, calculate appropriate recording fees, send to the appropriate county either through electronic or manual methods and follow up to ensure recording has occurred. Additionally, team members will be required to remediate defects that have been returned from the county. Team members will be expected to communicate both verbally and in writing with clients, customers, and vendors. Adherence to units Standard Operating Procedures will be required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete a visual quality control check of the refi recordable document
- Initiate QC fails and remediation efforts in the event of a QC fail and remediate defects
- Calculate recording fees
- Connect with proper authorities to confirm recordings
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and customers
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Post-Closing experience
- Previous Closer experience a plus
- Previous At-Close experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Up to 15 days accrued vacation per year
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Bi-Weekly remote all hands