Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
We're building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change the financial services industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenges, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
We focus on creating long-term success for our customers and seek opportunities to elevate our champions as visionary thought leaders. We are looking for an exceptional storyteller to join our marketing team and own customer advocacy at Blend.
You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to highlight the success of our customers in the market and inspire others to bet on Blend as a long-term partner for transforming the banking industry. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that collaborates well with others, has a flair for creative problem solving, and the skills to build strong customer relationships. Above all, you love storytelling and elevating brands through inspirational narratives and shared experiences.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead strategy and execution for Blend’s customer advocacy program
- Engage customers to create case studies and testimonials, speak at events, and participate in community events like roundtable discussions or user groups
- Develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of Blend customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Blend’s marketing, sales, and account management on customer advocacy initiatives
- Contribute to overall marketing team strategy for promoting customer stories through our campaigns, digital properties, events, and investor materials
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience working with B2B marketing teams
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Passion for storytelling and persistence to overcome obstacles
- Thrive in a fast-paced high-growth environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19