Bleach is the home of experimental hair. From our three London-based salons overseen by our Creative Director and celebrity stylist Alex Brownsell, to our eco-friendly, vegan and cruelty-free products, if you’re looking for advice, an appointment, or products relating to experimental colour or care, we’ve got you covered.
Founded in 2010, we’ve built an engaged community (345K Instagram followers and counting), gained recognition from the industry (Vogue, ID, Dazed), and have signed wholesale deals with a range of partners, including Selfridges, Boots and Sephora.
We’ve self-funded to date, profitably generating eight figure revenue in 2018, and have recently raised a Series A from top-tier consumer investors and high-profile individuals (including Georgia May Jagger) to build a first-of-its-kind platform and expand to new markets.
We’re a diverse and credible team set to build a business of significant value in the $70B haircare industry, and we’re now looking for someone to join us as Paid Acquisition Manager.
Reporting to and working closely with the CMO, you’ll run paid acquisition, building our channel strategy from scratch and scaling paid acquisition efficiently to drive new customer growth. A proponent of product-driven growth, you’ll work closely with our Product Manager, Growth and Data team to optimise acquisition for different customer cohorts and segments, and across a variety of territories.
We will look to you to:
- Set up, launch, optimize and efficiently scale all campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social from scratch
- Structure campaigns and audiences to accommodate our customer segments, customer cohorts, product mix and the territories in which we are live
- Analyse daily, weekly, and long-term performance data, using this to optimise the quality and efficiency of your campaigns
- Work closely with Data and Product Manager, Growth to leverage insights to optimise CAC based on cohort retention behaviour, and to make recommendations for on-site features
- Explore, test and scale new digital channels at the earliest opportunity
- Work with the Head of Brand Marketing to build on top of funnel activity from Press, Social and Influencer and build out an approach for ‘platform’ vs ‘product’ acquisition
- Work with the Creative Studio & Brand Marketing to brief in requirements for assets and copy that drive acquisition and ladder up to the overall Brand positioning strategy
- Work to develop a paid acquisition strategy for each new market entry, working closely with Head of Brand Marketing & colleagues in Wholesale to deliver omnichannel growth
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has hands on, technical acquisition experience in an ecom / DTC startup scaling paid channels across Social and Search; an intimate understanding of the tools and platforms without the need for an agency is fundamental
- Understands how to attribute spend and performance across a range of channels, and feels at home working with falsifiable hypotheses, developing insights from data (using Looker, SQL and/or Excel), and prioritising the resulting initiatives and ideas to deliver maximum impact
- Thinks holistically, understands the relationship between ads, proposition & market size, and knows that tactics – however useful - always have a shelf life
- Understands the importance of long-term brand building and how this interacts with paid acquisition to drive sustainable commercial outcomes
- Can write with clarity, producing well-structured plans and other written work
- Has a strong track record of working as part of collaborative and productive team
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves and solve ‘as-is’ problems before designing and executing on ‘to be’ scale
Highly competitive package including pension contributions and healthcare.
Not looking for something permanent? We have a number of 3-6 month contracts available, so please mention this on your application.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this job.
We believe that great companies are built by diverse teams. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applications for employment.