Who are you?
You’re a brilliant SaaS selling pro. You win new Enterprise logos, and you love it. You’re so good, you should really be working in an awesome company that really values you, invests in you and listens to you.
You’re not the average seller. You’re better than that, and you humbly know it. You have great process, people like you, you collaborate, and you really care.
You might not be looking for a new challenge, and that’s ok, but we think you might find that we’re not your average employer… which might make us a great match. Give us a minute of your time… please.
Who are we?
We’re a ten year old scale up Enterprise SaaS platform that is freshly capitalized with a big funding round, growing at 100% year over year with 70% revenue in the USA, even though we’re HQ’d in the UK (long story, will tell you over a coffee).
We’re a family of Swans (I know…) that is united by our infectious belief that being able to predict the future accurately is something that should be ‘normal”, but it’s not. It’s disruptive, transformative, differentiated and really cool. Oh, and we’re the only company in the world that does it.
What do we do?
We help Enterprises to grow by using our predictive data platform to innovate and create new products, mostly in the CPG vertical, but soon to be more verticals!
Clients include P&G, PepsiCo, Coty, Kraft-Heinz, Pernod Ricard, Conagra and more than 40 other enterprise clients.
What do we want you to do?
Challenge prospects (and any clients you’ve won) to think differently. Win new logos, and then grow them. It’s not all on you, of course… Even as an individual contributor, you will work collaboratively with awesome folks in our SDR, Marketing, Solutions, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
We have adopted some amazing sales processes and methodologies from our many years experience in other orgs before we set up Black Swan. We might be small, but we pack a punch… We plan to help you, and learn from you!
You’ll be on a generous commission plan, that will get you double salary OTE, and you will get stock options award on day 1.
Our process couldn’t be simpler
- Meet Lee, the global head of growth
- A panel interview
More info on Black Swan Data
In a turbulent and fast-changing marketplace, the old world of traditional consumer research is no longer enough. Where there was slow and pre-emptive questionnaires and surveys, now there’s big data, machine learning and predictive analytics. For some, it’s unknown territory. For Black Swan Data, it’s unprecedented possibilities.
Black Swan Data is on a mission to revolutionise Insights & Innovation through the power of Social Prediction. Using sophisticated data science and AI techniques, we unlock social data’s potential to understand, connect and predict consumer behaviour more accurately and further ahead than before.
Our TRENDSCOPE SaaS platform enables brands to apply Social Prediction to their business and deliver faster, better, more successful new product innovation launches. It puts the power of trend prediction at our user’s fingertips and is central to how we turn trend intelligence into a competitive advantage for global giants like PepsiCo, Johnson & Johnson, P&G, Danone, and Coty.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and understand clients’ needs and deliver to their expectations
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way, neutralising deal-delaying threats along the way
- Build and manage a large pipeline of opportunities that is designed to exceed your quota, looking at least 3 quarters into the future
- Prepare for and execute meetings with highly qualified leads
- Deploy resources and effort to maximise our chances of winning business, effectively quarterbacking a virtual team and motivating them to perform to the best of their abilities
- Match commercial teaching themes to prospects’ major challenges to hone in on where our solutions will deliver the most value
- From time to time, attend networking events and conferences to generate leads and develop domain knowledge
As an aspiring thought leader in our industry, you are hugely curious, will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue. You will bring the following to our talented team:
- Knowledge of MEDDIC/MEDDPICC sales methodology
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise accounts (CPG)
- Industry experience in Market Research/Data and Analytics
Please note this role is eligible for remote working in the USA. (EST working hours).
What makes a Swan?
We want people fanatical about creating innovative solutions inspired by data. We know Black Swan’s DNA is different, it’s what helps us find new perspectives on our clients’ problems. Working in a fast paced, energized environment, our bar is set high, and an ability to build long lasting partnerships both internally and externally is vital.
We have made a difference at our core and that is embedded in our values.
- We believe in long-term partnerships through transparency and honesty
- We believe in leaving the world in a better place than we found it
- We believe anyone can achieve great things. We do not put people in boxes
- We listen more than we talk
- We think 10% crazy is just about right!
- Most importantly, and because you spend 60% of your waking time at work, we believe you should enjoy it
What We Offer?
Remote Working - this role is eligible for remote working within USA (EST timezone). We support remote workers with a one-off allowance for home office setup. Every remote Swan would have a chance to also come to the Hub they are linked to once a year to meet their colleagues.
Exciting Clients and Projects - Working with Black Swan Data we promise to provide an exciting and ever-changing industry within Data Science and Predictive Analysis innovative and challenging projects with some of the leading Brands using the industries latest technologies.
Talented Teams - We ensure we have the best talent in the market – We are hire the best of the best as a swan you are exposed to highly skilled and multi-disciplined teams over the world. We have 8 offices across 4 countries!
Career Development - Regardless of which area of the business you work in you can expect to collaborate on all aspects of Black Swan Data's projects gaining the exposure you need to develop your expertise. No matter what stage you are in your career your development is our priority.
Working environment - Because you spend 60% of your time at work, we try to make it enjoyable! You will benefit from our global benefits: Share options, staff referral scheme, wellness day, flexible and remote working, internal and online training initiatives, volunteering opportunities at white swan, birthday lie in, Christmas gift cards, quarterly staff events, sunshine hours and Flexible Leave Policy.
We want to positively change the future through technology and the power of prediction. How about you?