Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter/Sourcer to assist the Head of Talent Acquisition with various recruiting responsibilities including application reviews, candidate screening, candidate sourcing, and more. This is a temporary position that can range from 3-6 months.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing and updating job descriptions and postings on various job boards
- Source and recruit candidates through databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and applications
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews to assess candidates’ relevant skills and knowledge and culture fit
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews for the team
- Other relevant tasks as needed
You'll need some experience with:
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (in-house or agency)
- Developing, posting, and updating job descriptions
- Resume/application screening
- Interviewing/phone screening
- Scheduling interviews
- Sourcing and attracting candidates through databases (LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice, etc.)
- Applicant Tracking Systems like Greenhouse or similar
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, etc.)
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest individuals in the industry!
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance
- Competitive hourly rates
- Gourmet meals and snacks
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Blacklined is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.