We are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are currently looking for a SysAdmin to join our DC office. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Ubiquiti, advanced networking, ESXi, familiarity with Linux, and more.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain and troubleshoot any issues on Ubiquiti UniFi network
- Understanding of advanced networking, OpenVPN, and VLAN configurations
- Maintain and troubleshoot any issues that may occur with ESXi Virtual Machine Host
- Provide assistance for all personnel and machines (Hardware, Software, Networking, Certificates)
- Understanding of Linux necessary to maintain certain servers
- GoDaddy and Office365 Experience a plus
- Provision and assign hardware for new hires
- Small amount of shipping and purchasing may be required
- Keep inventory and records of all hardware and licenses being used by staff
- Small list of duties around the facility (breaking down boxes, collecting mail, etc)
You'll need at least 3 years of experience with:
- Advanced networking – OpenVPN, VLAN
- Ubiquiti UniFi network
- VMware – ESXi Virtual Machine Host
- Systems Administration
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
BLACKLINED is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.