$165,000 - $225,000
Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are looking for smart, self-directed Software Engineering leaders who welcome the opportunity to learn new things and tackle new challenges and thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment. Our software runs on multiple platforms and devices, is highly distributed and highly scalable. We’re working on technology for some of the most critical systems in the world. You’ll work directly with some of the most knowledgeable cybersecurity experts in the industry to architect and implement cutting-edge “smart” protection capabilities to solve real-world security challenges.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with the company founders and security researchers to help shape a vision and bring it to life
- Design and implement future-proof protection technologies
- Write highly maintainable, scalable, reliable code
- Adhere to best practices for producing high quality code
- Grow into an expert in cybersecurity and information security
- Mentor junior engineers
- Assist with defect logging, tracking, release validation, release notes, user guides
- Assist with sprint planning, user story creation, backlog grooming, retrospectives
- Learn new things - you may even need to learn a new programming language or two
You'll need at least 5 years of experience with:
- Mastery in One of the following areas:
- Web development in PHP, Python, or JS
- Quantitative programming for Machine Learning, AI, or Automation
- Analytics or data visualization programming
- Windows programming in C/C++
- Linux or OSX programming in C/C++
- Android or IOS development
- Cross platform development using C# (mono, .Net core)
- Jira or similar defect tracking system
- Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Selenium or similar test automation frameworks
- Network communication and troubleshooting
- Git or similar version control system
- Unit and automated development testing
- DevOps technologies for CI, CD, build and release, etc
- Static code analysis tools
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest individuals in the industry!
- Top tier health/vision/dental benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options. Make more than you’re making now.
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance.
- Unlimited PTO policy, PLUS 5 weeks of fully paid company-wide shutdown (nobody likes coming back to a full inbox)
- Gourmet meals and snacks
**We offer relocation assistance to top candidates!**
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
BLACKLINED is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.