Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are looking for a strong, self-directed Software QA Automation Engineer who welcomes the opportunity to learn new things and tackle new challenges. Our software runs on multiple platforms and devices, is highly distributed and highly scalable. We’re working on technology for some of the most critical systems in the world. You’ll make sure it works. All the time. Every time. Everything you touch will be integral to our mission!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working directly with the company founders to help shape a vision and bring it to life
- Creating test plans and executing and automating test cases
- Tracking key defect metrics and focusing test efforts as needed
- Writing automated test scripts and contributing to automation framework development
- Validating the accuracy and completeness of user documentation
- Assisting with defect logging, tracking, release validation, release notes, user guides
- Learning new things - you may even need to learn a new programming language or two.
You'll need at least 3 years of experience with:
- Jira or similar defect tracking system
- Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Selenium or similar test automation frameworks
- Network communication and testing
- Git or similar version control system
- Web testing, both web UI and API
- Device level testing on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android
- Unit and automated development testing
- Windows, OSX, Linux desktop/server development
- Web development experience: Python, PHP, Ruby, JS
- Linux scripting: Shell, Bash scripting
- Windows development: C#, PowerShell, Batch
- DevOps technologies for CI, CD, build and release, etc
- Static code analysis tools
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest individuals in the industry!
- Top tier health/vision/dental benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options. Make more than you’re making now.
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance.
- Unlimited PTO policy, PLUS 5 weeks of fully paid company-wide shutdown (nobody likes coming back to a full inbox)
- Gourmet meals and snacks
**We offer relocation assistance to top candidates!**
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
BLACKLINED is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.