Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to support and lead our engineering team in agile development and guide them towards product releases within set guidelines. This is a critical and high-visibility role that reports directly to the President.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with company founders/stakeholders to understand the product/project’s objectives
- Act as Scrum Master to our engineering team with a focus on workflow improvement
- Coordinate stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, product backlog refinement, and all other Scrum events and responsibilities
- Generate, analyze, and report on product/project metrics
- JIRA management
- Any other tasks related to product/project management and agile/scrum methodologies
You'll need at least 3 years of experience with:
- Product and project management
- Tool improvement and integrations
- Agile/lean software development process and practices
- Experience as a PM in cybersecurity industry
- Relevant certifications
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest individuals in the industry!
- Top tier health/vision/dental benefits
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO policy, PLUS 5 weeks of fully paid company-wide shutdown (nobody likes coming back to a full inbox)
- Gourmet meals and snacks
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Blacklined is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.