Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We are looking for a strong, self-directed Sr. Web Developer who is confident in their skill set, but also open to learning new things and tackling new and interesting challenges. Our core web framework is in PHP, so solid PHP experience is key, but if your web background could lend to a pivot into PHP, we’d love to talk to you. Although we may not be working in Python, Node, or Go very much, seasoned skills in those areas could do the trick. Any experience with other programming languages: C#, C/C++, or PowerShell is a huge plus.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working directly with the company founders to help shape a vision and bring it to life
- Deploying Web applications to Linux environments
- Troubleshooting bugs or other difficult problems to solve
You'll need at least 3 years of experience with:
- PHP (or equivalent)
- Linux as a web server platform (provisioning, deployment)
- Relational Databases
- Software design with a focus on maintainability and extensibility
- Jira or similar
- Laravel and Lumen PHP frameworks
- C#, Go, Python, C/C++ and/or Java
- Bash scripting
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest individuals in the industry!
- Top tier health/vision/dental benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO policy, PLUS 5 weeks of fully paid company-wide shutdown (nobody likes coming back to a full inbox)
- Gourmet meals and snacks
**We offer relocation assistance to top candidates!!**
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
BLACKLINED is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.