Located in beautiful San Diego, we are a stealth privately-funded cybersecurity startup focused on bringing best of class research to help develop the protective products of tomorrow. Through the use of next generation technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, we are innovating tech to ensure that the internet of tomorrow is a safer place.
We build software that runs just about anywhere. We need you to help us automate and accelerate our entire CI/CD pipeline. Build, test, deploy, test some more, promote, deploy again - all at the push of a button. If that's your jam, we'd love to talk to you.
We are looking for a strong, self-directed Sr. DevOps Engineer or Sr. Build & Release Engineer who welcomes the opportunity to learn new things and tackle new challenges. Must love automating all the things and playing a mission critical role!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working directly with the company founders to help shape a vision and bring it to life
- Creating automated build and release pipelines to test and deploy software
- Automating virtual machines for deployment and testing
- Scripting everything so it can be run anytime, from anywhere
You'll need at least 3 years of experience with:
- Linux server administration
- Virtualization environments like Virtualbox, VMWare, and Hyper-V
- Bash and Powershell scripting
- Automated CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc
- Automated application deployment tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
- Creating development environments with Vagrant
- Environment orchestration experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, etc
- Virtual machine build experience with Packer
- Software build and configuration tools (compilers, etc)
- Jira or similar
Reasons to join us:
- Work alongside some of the smartest individuals in the industry!
- Top tier health/vision/dental benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flex schedules and great work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO policy, PLUS 5 weeks of fully paid company-wide shutdown (nobody likes coming back to a full inbox)
- Gourmet meals and snacks
**We offer relocation assistance to top candidates!!**
If you feel like your background and interests are in line with what we're looking for, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Please apply directly with your cover letter and a Word or PDF resume. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
BLACKLINED is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans please apply!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.