Title: AWESOME Software Engineer (**ALL LEVELS) - TS/SCI-clearance REQUIRED
Location: We've got BRAND NEW work that's super cool & classified in a variety of NOVA areas!! I can discuss MORE over the phone but cannot explain too much here - beyond what's below.
We've got work in Reston, Arlington, McLean, VA (as long as you're commutable to one or some of these locations - that's fine) *** multiple locations*** and SOME remote work! ****
***MUST HAVE an Active TS/SCI Clearance****
If you do not have a TS/SCI+ security clearance, I likely will not contact you.
We have STELLAR senior engineers you can work with, as well as interface with our awesome customer(s) and help direct where and how the technology works! You will be actively coding on this project as well.
About the company:
Want to be a part of a LOYAL, Intelligent, Talented, Dynamic & FUN Team from the ground up and help build something GREAT??
- Then, you should consider Us!
- We work with Intelligence Community to accomplish their goals!
- Come join us in creating cloud-native web applications, advanced data analysis tools, and new machine learning capabilities.
Be a part of a team that is making an IMPACT on the world and its safety and HAVE FUN while doing so!
Black Cape is a unique technology company with a focus on Machine Learning, AI, Cloud and BIG Data work and Services and Products positioned for Federal Government customers and some Commercial Customers.
This Start-Up (Black Cape) is a new company developed by a Proven Success Story.
Former successful companies of this Founder supported many programs as both a prime and a subcontractor and created a strong reputation working with top tier partners, in every major Intelligence Agency.
We are a COOL and FUN crew that works hard and plays maybe even a little harder!! Our Core Team is an impressive bunch with exceptional leadership at the helm!
Black Cape provides full-stack software development and software integration capabilities for traditional, cloud, and hybrid-cloud environments.
We are doing AI technology, Machine Learning and Cloud technology- that will IMPACT the greater good and the world's safety!!
Our team develops and implements technical solutions on an aggressive schedule across the US Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DoD). Our experienced and highly skilled engineers and analysts apply proven and repeatable technical and analytical approaches and frequent interaction with end users to produce and deploy the appropriate capabilities.
We also bring experience in building and deploying machine learning models and artificial intelligence applications using Google TensorFlow and Python scikit-learn. This company model combines lessons learned from developing and deploying multiple applications to production on JWICS and Amazon Web Services (AWS) with commercial best practices in DevOps and Agile development. Our combination of practical experience and commercial practices is optimized to reduce risk and ensure successful capability delivery.
What we are hiring:
Exceptional Full Stack, Language Agnostic coding Experts!!
We are considering Mid-Senior Level software engineers.
We are expanding and need to hire motivated engineers to help build innovative solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate needs limited direction and is passionate about technology. A willingness and desire to pick up new technologies or languages quickly is a must.
Interested in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with other enthusiastic engineers?
Come join us in creating cloud-native web applications, advanced data analysis tools, and new machine learning capabilities.
Required Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience needed for MOST of our opportunities
- Proficient in at least ONE Object-Oriented language like Java, Python, C# or C++ - NOT All, just ONE OO language
- Experience with at least ONE MVC framework, perhaps including Spring, Django, Flask or Rails
- Experience with at least ONE relational database, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or sqlite3
- Experience working with Linux distributions like Ubuntu, RedHat, or CentOS
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Proficient in at least one scripting language like Python or Perl
- Familiar with web server configuration on NGINX, Apache, or similar
- Familiar with Bootstrap and Less
- Experience with NoSQL storage like ElasticSearch, Accumulo, MongoDB, HBase is a plus.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn MORE!
Great Medical | 401K | Competitive Salary | Generous Time Off