Black Canyon Consulting (BCC) is searching for a Senior Mac Administrator to support our work at the National Institutes of Health providing white glove IT deskside support services to the NIH-VVIPs . This opportunity is full-time, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prompt response and resolution of IT issues, including hardware, software, and network-related problems.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of executive-level IT equipment and systems.
- Support for Mac-based systems, with in-depth knowledge of MacOS, iOS, mobile device support, and technologies.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of software applications, including Microsoft 365, ServiceNow, and Oracle.
- Assistance with Active Directory services, user account management, and access permissions.
- Collaboration with other NIH IT teams to ensure seamless integration and resolution of complex issues.
- Basic knowledge of BigFix or Jamf.
- On-call support during non-business hours, including weekends and holidays, with immediate response times.
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma/GED with significant Technical Training/Certifications
- JAMF Casper Suite management for Apple devices
- 2+ Years’ Experience troubleshooting Apple Mac environment JAMF/Casper
- Mac program installation
- Mac printer installation
- Mac network configuration
- Mac email client configuration
- Experience with all Office products
- Familiarity with Adobe Products
- Ability to connect to File Server or NAS
- Experience with Mac OS System Upgrades and updates
- Basic Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, and customer service