Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst
Black Canyon Consulting (BCC) is searching for a Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst to support our work for the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the National Library of Medicine (NLM), an institute of the National Institutes of Health. This is a full-time position located at the NIH campus in Bethesda, MD and/or remote.
We seek a creative professional to join a development team supporting the Dynamics 365 implementation at the National Library of Medicine on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders, developers, and subject matter experts to modernize the Dynamics system and to create and deploy new features and applications.
• Gather and refine business requirements from stakeholders and Dynamics 365 users. Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a must.
• Conduct ongoing gap analyses to assist the Dynamics 365 product owner in prioritizing development
• Collaborate with stakeholders and developers to design and implement solutions in Dynamics 365 to meet business requirements
• Develop and maintain written and visual documentation of business processes implemented in Dynamics 365
• Coordinate with developers and CRM stakeholders to analyze and fix root cause issues
• Perform end-to-end system testing to ensure the system meets business requirements
• Write test scripts and coordinate user acceptance testing
• Lead demonstrations and end-user training sessions for new features
• A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in business requirement analysis or similar work
• Demonstrated experience with and strong understanding of Dynamics 365, the Dynamics CRM, and Power Automate
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Customer-oriented self-starter comfortable with interfacing with multiple teams
• Familiarity with Agile methodology and experience working on Agile scrum teams