Are you passionate about helping clients solve their business problems through the use of technology?
Are you looking for real ownership on projects and to get under the skin of clients’ biggest challenges?
We’re looking for talented Technology Consultants who are looking to take the next step in their career to join our growing Consulting team.
About the Role
As a Technology Consultant at BJSS, you will help clients bridge the gap between the business and technology. Our agile approach to Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture gives our clients an actionable roadmap, defining the target state as well as the immediate next steps.
Technology Consultants help clients make the right technology decisions for their business across cloud, data, platforms, applications as well as the operating models needed to support them.
You will work with some of the biggest companies in the UK and help them shape their Technology Strategy. This involves telling compelling stories about the case for change, defining the goals and objectives as well as selecting the strategies to meet those objectives including a supporting business case.
BJSS Technology Consultants are thought leaders keen to share their opinions on the latest trends either digitally or in person. They are trusted advisors at the c-suite level keen to use their knowledge to ensure our clients maximise their use of technology.
You are an experienced consultant who understands how to apply a wide range of technologies to solve the needs of a business and can provide this strategic advice professionally and effectively to stakeholders across a business.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can influence stakeholders across the range of roles and seniorities. Problem solving is at the heart of what you do, applying critical thinking and innovation with a clear emphasis on creation of value.
You have a keen commercial awareness that enables you to identify and shape potential opportunities, including contributing relevant parts of the proposal. You will be a strong contributor to BJSS business development.
You will have an understanding of technology including latest trends, advantages and disadvantages, impact, cost, availability, and suitability.
BJSS is an innovative tech consultancy - a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day. We’re renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery, winning a Queen’s Award for our Enterprise Agile® delivery approach.
We’ve an enviable track-record in the sector and work with some of the biggest players in the industry - we’ve delivered some of the most sophisticated solutions.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- GymFlex gym membership programme