*This is a fully remote, direct hire (W-2) position. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring an experienced Internal Tools Software Engineer II for our Admin Team! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We use the following:
Our Admin Team strives to make the work of Bittrex employees' easier so that they can get their jobs done faster and in a secure manner. In this role, you will:
- Own and implement features to help the internal Bittrex teams run faster.
- Be responsible for incorporating everything from the database to the UX into our tooling.
- Develop rich user experiences for desktop browsers based on wireframes from UX designers
- Design and implement RESTful API endpoints and related data layer to drive new user experiences
- Build reusable, testable code that will help drive engineering maturity and efficiency as the team grows
- Collaborate well across disciplines (design, PM, business, etc.) and with partner engineering teams
- Mentor other software engineers as needed to help bolster overall team competency
Skills necessary for success:
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience building high-quality, high-scale production code
- Comfortable working with C# and the .Net Framework
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SQL Azure
- Experience with npm, Git, and issue tracking systems (Jira, VSTS, etc.)
- Solid debugging and testing skills
- Ability to create comprehensive unit tests.
- Borderline paranoia about protecting customer data and assets
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Passion to drive code quality and standards
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Stack
- Recruiter Phone Screen (15-30 min)
- Technical Screen (via Zoom, 50 min)
- Interview Loop (via Zoom, 3-4 hours, can be split into two days)
*Preparation tips will be provided prior to each step in our process.
Benefits at Bittrex:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fully remote
- Flex office space, if desired
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education stipend
- Home office stiped and employer-provided Microsoft equipment
- 401(k) participating with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Travel assistance
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers. Depending on role and business needs, you will either work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully remote.
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure.
With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust.
We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
#BI-Remote #LI-Remote #LI-KL1