Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Customer Support Project Manager! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with great program management skills to join the Bittrex Support team. As part of the operations team, you will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Legal, and Compliance teams as well as 3rd party vendors and our partners to deliver the future of Bittrex Support. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced program manager, exhibit strong execution and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This person will be capable of managing operational projects across multiple disciplines while adhering to committed deadlines. The Support Program Manager will work independently and autonomously, and they need to be effective at influencing across multiple teams at all levels, both internal and external.
- Lead holistic program management activities, prioritizing and executing the program roadmap and facilitating and tracking decisions.
- Work with customers, partners, and internal cross-functioning teams to influence and prioritize the product and feature improvement roadmap that will increase customer satisfaction.
- Act as a customer advocate and anticipate future support initiatives by building relationships with engineering and product.
- Appropriately prioritize stakeholder requirements and control scope as solution is being designed and developed.
- Manage the development and tracking of operational KPIs for the operations team through daily management and process improvements.
- Track and analyze metrics and customer feedback on launched programs; identify and drive improvements based on the data results.
- 3+ years of experience in program or project management, preferably in a support organization
- High attention to detail and healthy ability to keep projects on target.
- Looking for someone with a history of delivering results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internal and external.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Meticulous documenter, ability to work through ambiguity to extract clear requirements for different teams.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.