Senior Program Manager, Operations
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Senior Program Manager! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology, drive innovation within the industry, and be strong customer advocates. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with great relationship management and leadership skills to join the Bittrex Operations team. As part of the operations team, you will work closely with the product, marketing, legal, compliance, support, business operations, finance, 3rd party vendors and our partners to manage and expand the Bittrex service. You will partner with Product on new feature launches and you will be responsible for tracking the health of existing features on our platform. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced program manager, exhibit strong execution and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, make data driven decisions, and possess the ability to dive into technical details. The Senior Program Manager must be comfortable influencing across multiple teams at all levels, both internal and external, as well as be capable of managing a small team of Program Managers.
- Lead holistic program management activities, prioritize and execute the operational roadmap, facilitate and coordinate across multiple teams, and track commitments.
- Work with customers, partners and internal cross-functioning teams in prioritizing product and feature improvement roadmap that will increase customer satisfaction.
- Act as a thought leader and advocate for end users during the feature development cycle, ensuring features & capabilities align with the articulated business requirements.
- A solid understanding of marketing workflows and technical depth to successfully work with marketing, engineers and designers.
- Appropriately prioritize stakeholder requirements and control scope as solution is being designed and developed.
- Develop and maintain SLAs with operations team through daily management and process improvements.
- Closely follow the data metrics and customer feedback on launched programs, identify and drive improvements.
- Ability to develop and lead a small (1-2) person team of program managers.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager. Small team management experience is highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internal and external.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Meticulous documenter, ability to work through ambiguity to extract clear requirements for different teams.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics is highly desirable.