Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our Mobile Engineering team who is used to working on large production codebases and possess a relentless drive for getting it right the first time. We have fun while we work, and always appreciate people who can maintain a sense of humor under any situation.
- Develop a deep understanding of our mobile projects and their software components to facilitate development alignment and interaction with the Bittrex infrastructure.
- Build software components and services against APIs to enable mobile features such as secure, high-performance transfer of user orders, funds and other data to/from the Bittrex platform.
- Drive enhancements to our mobile framework to improve UI performance, maintainability, and configurability across app releases.
- Contribute to the team’s operational excellence, building tools, and frameworks to streamline/automate aspects of the mobile development and deployment processes.
- Build new Mobile product offerings and features in alignment with Bittrex business initiatives.
- Nurture an awareness/understanding of mobile app development with the rest of the organization to surface opportunities for technical and business innovation.
- Design, extend and utilize abstractions and interfaces to streamline integrations for separate blockchain protocols
- Demonstrate a dedication to testing, using our existing test frameworks on new projects and extending where appropriate.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, C++)
- Minimum of 2 years in mobile software development (e.g. native iOS, Android)
- Experience integrating mobile apps with service-oriented architectures and RESTful APIs
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and implementation of software design patterns
- Experience with mobile architecture and end-to-end solution design
- Experience with modern version control systems such as Git
- Experience working with Agile development tools like Jira, DevOps
- Experience as a mentor or technical lead on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in mobile software development with React Native
- Experience with C# and the >Net Framework
- Design and implement RESTful API endpoints and related data layer to drive new user experiences
- CI/CD pipeline development experience
- Experience with mobile apps in banking, medical or other high security context.
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- Understanding of blockchain technologies, peer networking, smart contracts, etc.
- Experience building services on cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.