Bittrex IT is looking for a talented IT Systems Administrator to support our IT infrastructure as well as our Office 365 technologies. The role will require a security-first approach and you will be responsible for supporting PC, mobile, network, and peripheral platforms including configuration, onboarding, maintenance, upgrades, and expansion.
As the IT Systems Administrator you are required to be well versed with Microsoft Windows, general office networking, mobile device management, Office 365 products, and peripheral management (.e.g printers). You should have excellent troubleshooting skills as well as experience managing support-related requests within multiple office locations in a fast-paced environment. You will need to standardize and automate processes including infrastructure documentation.
While the role has a strong Windows platform focus you will also be required to support and troubleshoot cloud technologies such as Jamf Pro Cloud, Cisco Meraki, and Azure for local and remote teams.
- Provide second and third level escalation support across technologies such as Windows, Office 365/Azure and other cloud solutions across multiple locations and time zones.
- Hardware configuration, diagnostics, and repair.
- Windows 10, iOS, and macOS troubleshooting and configuration.
- Follow up with customers, ‘own’ the problem and see problems through to resolution.
- Works to write and update internal SOPs, technical documentation, and procedures.
- Comfortable and demonstrated skill leading classroom-based training to on-board new employees and actively maintain and update classroom training materials.
- Develops and maintains positive and cooperative relationships, inside and outside of teams, interacting in a friendly, open, honest, and accepting manner.
- Responsible for maintaining company security through established tools.
- IT Procurement of researched hardware standards, shipping and receiving of IT equipment to staff, proper recording and tracking of IT assets.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Microsoft systems and infrastructure, systems administration, as well as laptops, mobile devices, printers and other hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience providing exemplary customer service.
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, oral, written, and active listening, and attention to detail.
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts to customers so they will understand.
- High aptitude with Microsoft tools and services with day-to-day support of Windows 10, Office applications, Office 365 stack, SharePoint Online and how to troubleshoot these services.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tasks, ensuring the most important priorities are completed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs of IT equipment as part of procurement and stock management.
- Local travel and possibly interstate and international travel a possibility.