If you are a motivated and initiative-taking individual with a passion for the entire product development cycle and working with a diverse set of internal stakeholders to solve hard problems, we have the right role for you. Bittrex is leading the blockchain revolution and we are looking for a Program Manager that can help us ensure internal functions can operate efficiently in a fast-changing industry.
Bittrex is focused on delivering direct value to digital asset traders across several user segments, as well as enabling token teams and projects to progress in their diverse missions. In this role, you will be expected to work closely with compliance, support, program managers, engineers, operational teams, and other professionals. Peers and stakeholders will rely on you to gather requirements and lead a cross-functional team in taking products and features from inception to delivery. You must thrive in a fast-moving environment and driving several initiatives simultaneously.
- Interact with many internal stakeholders to gather requirements for new features and improvements to existing features.
- Coordinate with other teams, manage timelines, and workload to thoughtfully deliver features as an organization.
- Evaluate and prioritize complex business and technical requirements, communicating risks, and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize engineering requirements, tasks, and backlog.
- Maintain strong working relationships with leaders and peers.
- Working proactively with business teams and customers to ensure objectives are met.
- Work with and enable both internal teams to deliver results in a fast-moving environment.
- Various product-related tasks that continue to progress the organization's mission.
- 3+ years of experience as a program manager or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in product planning, resource management, and project delivery.
- Demonstrated success in delivering solutions by working with internal stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the web, desktop, mobile, and API based products.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environments with rapid growth or similar.
- Track record of effectiveness in gathering and evaluating requirements across diverse stakeholders and creating an agreement on product execution.
- Well versed in risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- Experience with blockchain technology and digital assets.
- Experience in financial technology, investment banking, trading, or similar.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.