Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring! Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the success of the company, we are seeking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team. The engineering team is relatively small, but growing! We are hiring additional program managers that share our values to help build the next generation of solutions and trading tools.
- Program Definition: Work with partners and business stakeholders in defining the engineering systems based on clear customer requirements and research.
- Partner with Engineering: Work closely with the engineering team to deliver a first class developer experience and be accountable for the results.
- Build an Inclusive Community: This PM will help to build a culture that thrives on listening and engagement internally as well as externally and ensuring the entire breadth of our customer feedback is engaged effectively by our team.
- Thought Leadership: Leverage feedback from internal and external partners to influence company strategy. Drive cross-team initiatives. Be the PM who understands how things work conceptually as well as technically and why they work that way. Represent and communicate shared vision across the team and with stakeholders across the company.
- 3+ years program management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years leading teams in highly technical areas
- 5+ years of cross group collaboration experience
- A working understanding of an end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience releasing software at a global scale.
- Experience building, supporting, and versioning public facing APIs
- Sufficient technical depth to advise, support, and gather feedback from internal and external partner developers
- Previous experience working as a software engineer
- A proven track record of partnering with multiple cross-functional teams.
- A demonstrated ability to independently handle complex assignments.
- Exceptional teamwork and commitment to foster a positive and diverse team culture.
- Experience building software products with diverse engineering teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with various telemetry and feedback systems.
- Experience working at both small and large companies
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- Understanding of digital asset exchanges and trading systems
- Experience building services on cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.