This role is responsible for strategically building and driving the organization’s full life cycle recruiting efforts. This role will manage the candidate experience, source and identify top talent, builds relationships and diverse pipelines, innovate and improve processes for a growing and fast paced business. This role is also responsible for leveraging and partnering with external recruiting resources and agencies. The Recruiting Manager will work in partnership with HR and the leadership team to build out and enhance the employee value proposition, compensation and leveling and implement recruiting programs.
- Design and execute customized full cycle staffing strategies and plans, partnering closely with hiring managers.
- Source active and passive talent through a variety of techniques and creative solutions.
- As a subject matter expert, identify strategies and put into action appropriate workflows, tools, processes and resources.
- Program manage vendor and agency relationships.
- Use creative problem solving and industry knowledge to stay ahead of trends and anticipate future needs.
- Build relationships; identify and attend critical industry events to recruit and network with a focus on diversity.
- Partner with marketing and IT on events, conferences, and other digital solutions to drive recruiting efforts.
- Closely listen, anticipate and proactively respond to the needs of the business and industry; innovate, adjust, re-frame programs and process to enable premier candidate experience.
- Build a strong recruitment and hiring culture internally; build capability of hiring teams with a goal of creating a strong recruiter mindset.
- Partner with internal teams to leverage events and conferences to build a strong recruitment brand.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data, integrate and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting across multiple technical and product disciplines
- Experience in Hi-Tech, Financial Services, Info-Security, Compliance industries preferable
- Proven success in navigating the start-up environment; strong ability in dealing with ambiguity; can succeed in an ever changing and fast paced environment
- Expert in ability to diagnose, create and implement array of effective recruitment strategies
- Demonstrated technical aptitude navigating an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong ability to use metrics to influence the business and adapt recruiting strategic
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with customers and talent; has a high level of influencing and negotiation skills, high customer service standards
- Experience strategically scale the business and make continual innovative improvements to processes and practices.
- Excellent judgment and quick decision-making skills; can navigate complex situations with discretion, is a respected resource and partner
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as it relates to hiring.
- Evaluate talent, structure deal terms and seamlessly integrate new talent acquisitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The Recruiting Manager must be able to sit for extended periods at a computer workstation. Role requires ability to work independently and use good judgment in decision making. Position is full-time and may require occasional travel domestically. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.