Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Customer Support Operations Compliance Manager. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the success of the company, we are seeking a talented and passionate individual to join our exceptional team. If you want to help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with impeccable relationship management skills to join our Bittrex Customer Support Operations team. As part of the Customer Support Operations team, you will work closely with product, legal, compliance, and finance, to manage and develop Bittrex Customer Support Operations. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced Customer Support or Compliance Manager, exhibit strong execution and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires someone who can work independently, regularly deal with ambiguity, and consistently influence stakeholders across multiple teams at all levels.
- Manage customer support operations as it relates to compliance, acting as a subject matter expert on customer facing Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) issues.
- Build, develop and lead a world class team.
- Work with customers, partners, and internal cross-functioning teams in prioritizing the team’s focus and drive change that will increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage stakeholder requirements such as fixes for remediation or implement changes based on regulatory needs, and properly oversee competing priorities.
- Maintain and continually improve support Service Level Agreements (SLAs) through process improvements.
- Closely track key metrics and customer feedback to drive continual improvement.
- Create workflows and compliance procedures in accordance with established policies.
- Act as a customer advocate, pushing for a “best-in-class” customer experience at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5) years of management experience leading medium to large customer focused teams, preferably in financial services or compliance industries.
- Proven expertise in building, developing, and leading world class teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internal and external.
- Ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Ability to collaborate and educate employees throughout all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience with enterprise customer analysis solutions and working with large user data sets.