Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Recruiter! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
This role is responsible for driving the organization's full life cycle recruiting efforts. This role will manage the candidate experience, source and identify top talent, build relationships and pipelines, innovate and improve processes for a growing and fast-paced business. This role is also responsible for leveraging and partnering with external recruiting resources and agencies.
- Source active and passive talent through a variety of techniques and creative solutions.
- As a subject matter expert, identify strategies and put into action appropriate workflows, tools, processes, and resources.
- Manage vendor and agency relationships.
- Build relationships; identify and attend critical industry events to recruit and network with a focus on diversity.
- Closely listen, anticipate and proactively respond to the needs of the business and industry; innovate, adjust, re-frame programs and process to enable premier candidate experience.
- Build strong recruitment and hiring culture internally; build the capability of hiring teams with a goal of creating a strong recruiter mindset.
- 5-7 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting across multiple technical and product disciplines
- Experience in Hi-Tech, Financial Services, Info-Security, Compliance industries preferable
- Proven success in navigating the start-up environment; strong ability in dealing with ambiguity; can succeed in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Expert ability to diagnose, create and implement an array of effective recruitment strategies
- Demonstrated technical aptitude navigating an Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with customers and talent; has a high level of influencing and negotiation skills, high customer service standards
- Excellent judgment and quick decision-making skills; can navigate complex situations with discretion, is a respected resource and partner
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as it relates to hiring.
- Evaluate talent, structure deal terms and seamlessly integrate new talent acquisitions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The Recruiting Manager must be able to sit for extended periods at a computer workstation. The role requires the ability to work independently and use good judgment in decision making. The position is full-time and may require occasional travel domestically. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
Benefits: We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package that exceed those of typical startup or midsize companies. Medical, dental and vision premiums are paid 100% for employees, with an incredibly low deductible. Family/dependent coverage is 75% paid by the company. Short/Long Term disability and life insurance coverage provided automatically for employees. Option to buy additional life insurance. We offer a robust 401K plan with matching, as well as generous paid leave policies to welcome and bond with new family members, and for medical leave. Relocation may be available.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.