Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is seeking an early career Compliance Project Manager to support its Compliance Department, which is critical to the continued, dynamic business growth and long-term success! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
The TPM’s responsibilities will include coordinating with product teams, engineers, and developers as the primary compliance liaison and execution lead. Other responsibilities may include special projects related to Bittrex’s global compliance initiatives as they relate to customer experiences, services, products, virtual asset offerings, and payments.
- Meeting timelines and goal objectives set by compliance department leadership
- Provide compliance subject matter expertise to product teams, engineers, and developers at the direction of Compliance Team leadership
- Lead technical projects related to compliance improvement (data, processes, and systems)
- Assess new products, services, virtual asset offerings, payments, and third-party relationships for risks related to financial crimes, sanctions, data privacy and protection, and consumer protection
- Provide feedback and facilitate clear communications and planning among product, engineering, development, operations, and compliance teams
- Providing recommendations on additional methods or sources to enhance compliance processes
- Assisting with administrative tasks in the Seattle office as directed, related to various office policies and procedures
- Strong understanding of data, blockchain, payments, and financial systems
- Must have 5+ years of experience in regulatory compliance matters
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and meet set deadlines
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of discreteness and confidentiality regarding all aspects of his or her work and knowledge of the company
- College degree is required
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong data analytics skill set
- Previous experience in a dynamic, high-paced environment
- Previous financial industry experience or exposure to financial industry compliance processes and protocols
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.