Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring a Compliance Administrative Assistant to work in our East coast office. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, global partnerships, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to make a difference. We value those who share our passion and belief in the power of change, discovery and innovation. We invest in our future by creating a fun workplace full of creative, skilled, curious and enthusiastic people.
The Compliance Administrative Assistant plays a dynamic role in assisting multiple areas of the business by providing administrative support to our C-Suite team and compliance staff located in our DC office. Bittrex is looking for a talented, self-motivated problem solver to support key personnel on a fast-paced, dynamic team. This position requires a fast learner who can perform a variety of administrative duties while also managing frequent cross-team interactions and deliverables. A successful candidate will communicate well at all levels, prioritize tasks and deadlines, and manage their time efficiently and effectively. An ideal candidate is also an enthusiastic learner who is seeking to become immersed in the constantly evolving realm of crypto compliance. If this sounds like you, then you’re one of us – and we want you.
The Compliance Administrative Assistant will provide daily support of the C-Suite team and DC office, including but not limited to: calendar and travel management, processing expense reports, drafting/formatting documents, ordering and restocking supplies, managing external vendors, facilitating guest visits and special events, collecting and organizing data for compliance analysis, and preparing progress reports to leadership.
- Apply your kick-ass organizational skills to support the DC team by understanding the company’s business and the role of Compliance.
- You take being proactive seriously by taking the initiative in support of the whole team’s needs. You keep the engines running.
- Confidentiality. Enough said.
- Over-communication is your jam. You manage frequent cross-team interactions and deliverables across time-zones. You take seriously the need to communicate and regularly collaborate with multiple teams.
- You like to run a tight ship. You keep appropriate files and records as requested to ensure completeness, historical accuracy and easy retrieval of information.
- You realize that blockchain is the future and Compliance is a critical line of defense for its advancement, and you want to get in on the ground floor.
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards degree completion
- Previous experience in a support related role
- Excels at managing multiple tasks successfully to completion per expectations
- Ability to work in a team setting with diverse personalities
- Proactive, positive, trainable, responsible
- Ability to remain calm and focused with competing requests, able to operate with a high level of professional composure
- Knows when to appropriately escalate an issue
- Must be able to handle confidential information with the highest discretion
- Ability to work with colleagues in multiple locations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook & Outlook Calendar)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- We offer very competitive benefits that exceed those of typical startup or midsize companies.
- Premiums covered 100% for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance; 75% for applicable dependents. Short/Long Term disability and life insurance coverage provided automatically for employees. Option to buy additional life insurance.
- Generous paid leave policies to welcome and bond with new family members, and for medical leave
- If you are looking for a cookie-cutter arrangement more typical of a big company mentality, this is not the company for you.
The blockchain's impact is expected to exceed that of the internet itself. Are you ready to be part of making that happen? Then get in touch with us!
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.