Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, seek a Software Engineer in Quality Assurance - Backend. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
This position focuses on Bittrex’s APIs and services, as one of the first members of the test organization you’ll have not only the opportunity to help define our approach to quality assurance but will enjoy a high degree of ownership and accountability. This is your opportunity to do testing the right way, and ensure a high degree of collaboration and integration with software engineers.
- Build test automation on top of the Microsoft .Net Framework and Azure
- Participate in code reviews to help ensure quality
- Design and develop new automated test cases and test suites
- Define and participate in manual test passes
- Review and analyze software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability
- Able to find creative solutions to ambiguous problems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong software engineering and test skills
- Strong understanding of automation principles (design, development, execution, analysis, communication of results, maintenance)
- Experience with modern programming languages such as C# or Java
- Experience C#, Azure, .Net technologies, SQL
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.