Bittrex is leading the blockchain revolution and we’re looking for a Brand Specialist to engage our audiences in Asia. As the brand specialist, you must have a deep understanding of Asia Pacific audiences, a deep love for assisting and engaging customers, a curiosity to learn fintech & cryptocurrency, and the ability to market the Bittrex brand through new and existing communication channels.
As part of the marketing and communications team, you’ll own communicating and interacting with Asia Pacific audiences. You’ll be an advocate for our international customers, listening to their feedback, engaging with them on announcements and updates, and essentially be a master at customer service and marketing. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be the key driver of developing and expressing the Bittrex brand in Asia. It is essential for this role to be creative and flexible as you’ll drive our tone and voice in order to maintain a strong, consistent brand presence across channels. The goal of our messaging is to amplify the power of blockchain. You must be able to brainstorm and collaborate with different creative team members, clearly present ideas and concepts, and partner with other departments to improve the brand across channels.
Come join Bittrex, be part of the future of blockchain and deliver results for our brand.
- Own and develop the brand voice to Asia Pacific audiences for Bittrex
- Lead conversations with Bittrex customers, potential customer
- Listen to what the community has to say and provide the right response consistently and in a timely manner
- Identity key influencers, groups, and channels to foster relationships with, as well as identify ongoing opportunities to delight customers
- Execute forward-thinking concepts across all communication channels for Bittrex brand
- Understand Asia Pacific communication and social channels and help develop strategies for best practices, copy testing and performance data, with the ability to evaluate learnings
- Work cross functionally with other team members
- Be a sharp copywriter for your own writing, as well as for others if need be
- Maintain and evolve voice, tone, and style guidelines and help evangelize resources across the company
- Prioritize your work and communicate those priorities to manager. Be able to manage your time well.
- Proficient in Chinese
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative while having an openness to learn
- Strong command of written language, grammar and usage, vocabulary, style, presentation logic.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinance.