If you’ve got an eye for creating compelling content through graphic design and a passion for keeping up with the print and digital design trends, we’ve got the right place for you. Bittrex is leading the blockchain revolution and we’re looking for a Marketing Designer to build our brand and marketing collateral through design. As the marketing designer, you’ll be on the front line of how the world sees Bittrex. You must have a deep love for content creation, designing new graphics, a curiosity to learn fintech and cryptocurrency, and the ability to create graphics that live across a variety of communications channels.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be the key driver of developing and expressing the Bittrex brand. Print, retail, packaging, web, digital, events, PR, advertising – you’ll own the brand look and feel. It is essential for this role to be creative and flexible as you’ll drive our designs in order to maintain a strong, consistent brand presence across channels. The goal of our messaging is to amplify the power of blockchain. You must be able to brainstorm and collaborate with different marketing team members and product designers, clearly present ideas and concepts to leadership, and partner with other departments to improve the brand across channels. Come join Bittrex, be part of the future of blockchain and deliver results for our brand.
- Lead the graphic and visual design of the Bittrex brand specifically brand identities, marketing collateral, advertising creative, PR announcements, websites, product launches, and more.
- Create designs and materials for presentations, internal or events.
- Build and foster relationships with other team members at Bittrex to gain and maintain a current and deep understanding of what drives the brand, business and products.
- Partner with copywriter to develop conceptual ideas for product launch campaigns.
- Problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under short timelines or strict budgets.
- Manage your workflow, schedule, and results to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget.
- Continually develop your design, presentation and strategic skills; push your thinking beyond current projects with an understanding of how design solutions made today can affect future applications.
- Actively contribute to workflow improvements that enable the team to develop best in class creative work.
- Ability to turn creative around quickly on short schedule if needed.
- Keep up with graphic & visual design trends, technologies and techniques.
- Lead, assist and collaborate with others on design projects as needed.
- 4+ year of professional experience in graphic, marketing, visual design or equivalent.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellent graphic, visual and conceptual skills in addition to design solutions.
- Track record of taking both digital and print projects from ideation through delivery.
- Experience designing for branded content, corporate marketing, social media.
- Fundamental understanding of design concepts such as color theory.
- Ability to clearly and confidently communicate and explain ideas and visual concepts.
- Fluent in relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch and similar.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office Suite.
- Ability to use a MAC and PC.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.