Bittrex is leading the blockchain revolution and we’re looking for a copywriter to engage our audiences through content creation. As the brand copywriter you must have a deep love and skill for writing compelling audience-driven copy, a curiosity to learn fintech & cryptocurrency, and the ability to drive forward the company voice through all communication channels.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be the key driver of developing and expressing the Bittrex brand. Print, retail, packaging, web, digital, events, PR, advertising – you’ll own the brand voice and help create compelling, branded stories. It is essential for this role to be creative and flexible as you’ll drive our tone and voice in order to maintain a strong, consistent brand presence across channels. The goal of our messaging is to amplify the power of blockchain. You must be able to brainstorm and collaborate with different creative team members, clearly present ideas and concepts to leadership, and partner with other departments to improve the brand across channels. Come join Bittrex, be part of the future of blockchain and deliver results for our brand.
- Own and develop the brand voice for Bittrex
- Create forward-thinking concepts across all communication channels including print, retail, packaging, web, digital, events, PR, advertising and more
- Understand digital copywriting best practices, copy testing and performance data, with the ability to translate learnings into strategies
- Be a sharp copywriter for your own writing, as well as for others if need be
- Maintain and evolve voice, tone, and style guidelines and help evangelize resources across the company
- Prioritize your work and communicate those priorities to manager. Be able to manage your time well.
- 3+ years’ experience crafting stories and writing copy that captivates and motivates people to take action
- Copywriting experience in an agency (or a role working with creative agencies) preferred
- A portfolio including interactive / digital work is required
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative while having an openness to learn
- Strong command of written language, grammar and usage, vocabulary, style, presentation logic.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.